We are Emirates Group IT. We fuel the growth of the Emirates Group by providing leading edge Aviation IT solutions and services to Emirates airline, the fastest growing airline in the world and dnata, one of the largest air services providers in the world.
Emirates Group IT (EG-IT) is the largest operation of its kind in the region, employing around 2,200 people with more than US$200 million invested in information technology.
Our talent comes from over 160 countries. We recruit people who add value and aspire to be future leaders of Aviation IT by providing unparalleled career opportunities.
With innovation at the centre of our culture, and a forward thinking approach to product and solution delivery, we continuously build upon our comprehensive portfolio of Aviation IT solutions. We inspire new ideas, challenging the status quo and achieving results.
We thrive on collaboration, working with world class IT partners to bring forth the best talent and experience to deliver Aviation IT solutions for tomorrow.
We offer careers in Aviation IT across the travel, transportation or leisure industry and are looking for talented professional who have worked in developing or integrating systems and solutions in any of the following areas: Airline and Airport Operations, Airline Commercial, Network Planning, Cargo and Logistics, Engineering and Safety, Tour Operations, Destination and Leisure Management and Shared Services (HR, Legal, Procurement and Finance).
We are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced IT professionals for career opportunities across a wide spectrum of roles, including:
• Principal Architect (Enterprise and Solution)
• Senior Technical Engineers (Architecture and Software Engineering)
• Software Engineers/ Senior Software Engineers
• System Analysts
• Database Developers and DBAs
• Business Analysts/Senior Business Analysts
• Infrastructure related roles (Networking, Support and Security)
• Testing roles
• Principal Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure Technologies and Management Platforms
• Principal Engineer - Messaging and Unified Communication Technologies
• Principal Engineer - IBM Mainframe Operating Systems and Networking
• Principal Engineer - Mobile Computing and Mobile Device Management Platforms
• Principal Engineer - Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Teradata)
Our recruitment team will be holding information sessions to meet potential candidates for the above roles. If you have the required experience and would like to attend a session, please take a look at the events listed below and register your CV using the button below.