Retail & Contact Centre
The Emirates Retail and Contact Centre network covers seven global contact centres and 130 retail offices located across the world. Retail and Contact Centres represent the first point of contact between customers and the Emirates brand. With around 3,000 skilled staff, we work to consistently provide the highest level of service and drive customer loyalty through face-to-face and phone interactions.
If you would like to be a part of this challenging and dynamic work environment, apply now.
As part of the Emirates retail team, you represent our brand by wearing our uniform. With over 130 retail offices globally, our presence forms an important part of the relationship customers have with the Emirates brand. Our offices play an integral role in building a good first impression and setting customer expectations for their journey with us. Our key responsibilities revolve around recommending the right Emirates products to walk-in customers, assisting them with ticket purchases and consistently providing a seamless customer service experience of the highest standard.
Emirates Global Contact Centres represent the voice of Emirates, with offices in seven locations worldwide. We use modern technology and advanced systems to form an extensive global network that is equipped to assist customers around the world through phone calls, emails and social media.
If you possess excellent communication skills and would like to work in a continuously evolving environment, you could take on one of the following roles:
Customer Sales and Service Agent
• Sell Emirates airline tickets and related products.
• Assist customers with their travel plans.
• Coach, develop and motivate a team of agents to achieve individual contact centre and commercial targets.
Contact Centre Quality Officer
• Work with the contact centre management team to improve, develop and implement quality standards across the network.
Contact Centre Training Officer
• Facilitate the learning and development needs of Budapest Contact Centre.
Contact Centre Operations Officer
• Manage, monitor and control daily shifts and operational productivity to meet revenue targets and service and quality levels.